Marc Thiessen, the author of the new book Courting Disaster will be interviewed by Sean Hannity at 9 pm on Fox News Monday night.
Thiessen's book takes an in-depth look at President Obama's first 100 days and just how much Obama's efforts wiped out many of our national protections against terrorism.
According to the Regnenry Publishing release:
"Within 48 hours of taking office, President Obama eliminated our most effective weapon in the War on Terror: the CIA's enhanced interrogation program.
Several months later he released sensitive documents detailing our interrogation methods of high-value terrorists.
By eliminating proven tactics and exposing our secrets to the enemy, Obama not only opened up the door to the next 9/11, but unleashed a flood of recrimination against the intelligence officers who have protected us for the past nine years."
Courting Disaster reveals:
- Why the CIA tactics were NOT torture and not even close to those used in Nazi Germany or the Spanish Inquisition
- The unique tenet in Jihadist ideology that releases terrorists from withholding information during interrogation
- Why detainees actually thanked CIA officials for using the enhanced techniques
- How the Obama administration won't even let our intelligence officers use interrogation methods that police officers use every day to question common criminals.
- New evidence that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi knew about and approved CIA waterboarding
Tune in to see Marc's interview with Sean.